The weekend is upon us, and you know what that means! A new roundup of the cutest new arrivals to hit the web this past week.
This week, I saw a lot of fun holiday-esque items begin to pop up. Whether it was statement earrings, sparkly shoes or holiday pajamas, there were plenty of cute new arrivals that reminded me that Christmas season is just around the corner. Think about it… we’re almost to the end of October! Time flies, y’all.
Along with all of the holiday fun were a few favorites I couldn’t fit into the collage above. You’ll find them here:
- pink velvet, what more do you need to know
- the button down I tried on (and am taking home) this week that doesn’t gap from the side
- rainbow raybans
- a faux fur jacket I love the look of
- the most beautiful burgundy dress
- a sparkle sheath for dancing the night away
- in love with this sunglasses case
After a fabulous week here in D.C. I’m jumping on a plane back to Dallas this morning! This week totally blew my expectations… not only is this city absolutely gorgeous, but the people I was lucky enough to meet are amazing. I can’t wait to share a few looks I captured here with y’all next week! In the meantime, enjoy this weekend!
Love from Texas,