I normally save happy list posts for the end of the week, but when isn’t it time for a little dose of positivity?
After a quiet, restful and low key week away at the beach, I’m back home with my little family feeling oh so grateful. One of the things I’m most thankful for living here in Florida is that sand and salt water are only a few hours away! They never cease to calm my soul and refresh my spirit.
Today, I’m excited to share a few happy things with you… from my favorite (and affordable) swimsuits being on sale to a new Trader Joe’s product I can’t wait to try. I hope the mix brings a smile to your face!
SWIMSUIT top & bottoms (wearing size small, similar here and here) // HAT wide-brimmed fedora // SUNGLASSES black $15 sunglasses // SUNSCREEN tula facial sunscreen (15% off with code LONESTAR)
the happy list
- J.Crew just launched a collection with Edie Parker, and it’s so cute! Especially loving this dress.
- Book recommendation! The Heir Affair was a wonderful beach read. Full disclosure: there is some language and a couple of “adult” moments. But, it is filled cover to cover with fabulous characters, a well fleshed-out plot, and a story I didn’t want to end!
- Royal weddings on the brain thanks to Princess Beatrice? Check out this precious sketch.
- Two of my favorite swimsuits are on sale! This blue toile bikini has a fabulous fit (full coverage bottoms, ptl) and I’m in love with this green pattern.
- Trader Joe’s has released a new ice cream flavor I’m dying to try!
- I ordered this rattan sideboard for our living room, but have ended up putting it in the kitchen as our bar cart. It is so cute, and I can’t wait to share more!
- Next up on my recipes-I-want-to-make list!
- Loving all of the interior inspo from this lady lately!
- I just came across what looks exactly like my Monolo Blahnik wedding shoes, but at a fraction of the price. Check them out here!
- The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is around the corner, and this year they’re doing something differently! Everyone will be able to preview the entire sale this Friday, July 24. Even if you’re not a cardholder, you’ll be able to add your favorites to a “wishlist” so you can easily check out when the sale opens up. I’ll be sharing my favorites on Friday, so stay tuned!
- Looking to support an incredible mission dedicated to bringing women out of human trafficking? Check out Starfish Project. I just ordered this necklace and this bracelet!
- I shared this song on my Instagram Story yesterday. It always encourages me and centers me back on what is important, and what I’m striving to live for!
- This new-to-me coffee creamer is my new fave!
- The Tiny Tassel just released the cutest new earrings!
- I was sent this new beauty product and am honestly obsessed with it! I swipe it down the bridge of my nose, along my cheekbones and on my eyelids for a warm, summery glow.
- This story will make you smile.
- Just ordered this sweet blue and white dress, and can’t wait for it to arrive!
If you have something happy to share, I’d love to see it in the comment below!
Love from the Sunshine State,