It’s been quite the week around here, friends. For one, Andrew finally finished primary call! In a nutshell, this means his residency schedule is going to be much more livable and, dare I say, even enjoyable?! I am so, so proud of him and don’t think I’ll ever shut up about it!
Then, yesterday, we celebrated the launch of my mini collection with The Impeccable Pig. I am so incredibly appreciative of y’alls kind words and wonderful reception to this project. Even with all of the unplanned changes due to the season we’re in, I’m thrilled with how it turned out and hope you love it too!
While I think a low key weekend is just what we need after this week, it looks like we’ll be busy as ever celebrating the end of Andrew’s first year of residency and saying goodbye to friends who are moving to their next stage of training.
I also have a few projects going live in the next few days that I’m putting the final touches on! Typically I work hard to spread out sponsored content, but with everything going on, the scheduling fell a little tighter than I would usually prefer. I am always so thankful for your reception to the content I create here, both sponsored and organic. These projects allow me to keep creating here on Lonestar Southern, and I couldn’t be more grateful for your support!
Since a million thoughts and to-dos are swirling around in my head, I thought it would be fun to focus them in on a few especially happy things. I love sharing the positive, especially during moments when it feels like there is a lot of darkness, and I hope you enjoy this happy list!
the happy list
- I pulled the trigger, y’all… this arrived last night and I can’t wait to set it up!
- New flavor alert for all my La Croix lovers! The reviews are either love it or hate it. I, for one, LOVE IT.
- Finally! A gorgeous woven belt that doesn’t break the bank.
- If you missed it, my Impeccable Pig mini collection is live! We’ve restocked this insanely soft sweater in white (a must-have!) and this ruffle sweater in blush. Will keep you updated on other restocks!
- On my to-do list: watching this IG live with one of my favorites, Lauren Ivey, and Pastor Charles, who has an incredible story and founded Africa New Life!
- This bathroom reveal is what dreams are made of.
- Last summer I (and many of you) read and loved American Royals. So excited for American Royals II to come out September 1!
- Check out these incredible ladies in my mini collection with The Impeccable Pig! Amy of Amy Believes in Pink is in this pink maxi, Ebonee of Living Shae is in this embroidered dress, and Abby of Belle of the Ball is in this red midi.
- Ordered this new pair of denim shorts after seeing them on Mary’s IG Story! They’re expensive, but finding a pair of modest, cute denim shorts is worth it to me.
- I nearly turned off the new Netflix movie “Feel the Beat” because of the main character… but it turned out really cute!
- Don’t mind me as I spend all day trying to learn this routine. Cutest dancing video ever!
- The Tiny Tassel is back in stock with the cutest, affordable earrings // flamingos, rainbows, beaded palm leaves, gold stunners and chili peppers
- Ever since my trip to IKEA, I’ve been snacking on my favorite candy possibly ever, Daims. I just did a little search out of curiosity and turns out you can buy them on amazon!
- Just came across what is possibly the world’s cutest (and honestly, affordable considering all the options I’ve looked at) outdoor wicker loveseat.
- It’s been one year since the launch of my bridal collection with Lisi Lerch! (See the blog post here.) In celebration, the collection is 30% off this weekend with the code BRIDAL30.
- Looking to get a sweat in? The 45 minute Pop Ride with Cody from Monday (June 22) was so fun. Such a fab playlist! Watch out… the second half gets real difficult real fast.
- I’m excited about these $15 sunnies I just ordered!
- You can now set up giving to Africa New Life via Amazon smile and it’s so easy! Here are the instructions.
- Andrew and I bought a set of used frisbee golf discs this week. Wish me luck as we embark on yet another new (to me) sport!
- Drumroll please… a couple of weeks ago, I made a goal to raise $1000 together for Be the Bridge with a personal match of $500. The final sum is in! You, generous friends, raised $673.61. With the $500, together we raised $1,173.61 for this amazing organization! Hugs to everyone who jumped in!
Wishing you a weekend full of happy!
Love from the Sunshine State,