click to shop
Happy Friday friends, and welcome back to a new Latest & Greatest post! These are some of my favorite posts that I do here… if you’re new, they’re basically a collection of some of my favorite “new arrivals” to hit the web over the past week! And as you can tell, there’s lots of color in today’s roundup, which you know I love!
You’ll also find quite a few beach/pool/lake-ready pieces, as I know many of you are headed off to start celebrating the fourth of July a little early! I’m right there with you. My family and I drove to our lake house outside of Little Rock, Arkansas just yesterday! The cowboy is driving in to join us today, and as you can imagine I am so excited for some hammock-swinging, fajita-cooking and tube wipe outs!
As usual, there were a few other new arrivals that didn’t fit onto the collage, so I’ve linked them below.
- I ordered this swimsuit top in red (how perfect for July 4th?) for the lake weekend, and it arrives today! So excited.
- Because everyone needs a cactus card case. No, seriously.
- Wear this ruffled blouse now, and then in fall with jeans and riding boots!
- This tassel tank is pure perfection, and under $60.
- Found a $45 dupe of this popular pom pom dress HERE.
- You can now find my favorite blush/lip tint at Nordstrom. Hip, hip, hooray!
Next up, I thought I’d throw in a few random things I’ve been loving lately. Enjoy!
- I just finished this book (which I loved) and have started on this series!
- Came, saw, conquered. Couldn’t resist trying this Delish recipe after seeing the video on Facebook and it’s SO GOOD. Making again for a lakehouse snack today.
- Here’s one girl you should follow if you could use a bit of daily encouragement! I find her faith-related articles so good and incredibly relatable. I really think you college girls/recent grads will resonate as well!
Wishing everyone a happy, safe holiday weekend! Thanks for making me a part of your Friday!
Love from the lake,