I learned something insane today… do you want to know what? Christmas is just 21 days away!
I know this may sound weird, but I’ve really enjoyed this Christmas season thus far. Don’t get me wrong… I miss the crowds, the hustle and bustle, and so many traditions from life pre-pandemic, but there’s something about the slowness of this past year that’s allowed me to really soak in Christmas instead of hurrying straight through it. So, bring on the next 21 days!
SWEATER cable knit sweater (c/o, get 15% off your first Pearl by Lela Rose purchase with this link) | PANTS leather pants (c/o, get 15% off your first Pearl by Lela Rose purchase with this link)) | SHOES black heeled embellished mules | HEADBAND black velvet headband
Today, I’m excited to share my tenth happy list with you all! What started as an attempt to lift my spirits at the start of COVID has turned into one of my favorite blog series. So I hope you enjoy this little list of all things happy, and add your own in the comments below!
the happy list
- I made these gingerbread cookies last night (it’s my go-to recipe).. and have already eaten three! Here is the easy, 3 ingredient royal icing recipe I used. It only got 3 stars but I thought it was great!
- Want to watch Hallmark Christmas Movies, but don’t have cable? I just signed up for “Hallmark Movies Now,” which gives you access for about $5 a month! (Much to Andrew’s dismay. :)
- If you’re looking for a way to spend $7,000, might I suggest this dress? And then might I borrow it?
- My friend Sydney from Summer Wind shared this Christmas Cocktail Jazz playlist, and I’ve had it on repeat.
- Christmas gift alert! One of my favorite organizations, Starfish Project, has released a beautiful necklace with a special purpose. With each purchase of the Give Hope Mother of Pearl-Necklace, a necklace just like it will be given to a woman currently experiencing exploitation in a brothel in Asia. (To read more about the mission of Starfish Project, click here!)
- Just found this darling blue toilet platter and want to order them for Christmas gifts!
- Fancy a cozy Christmas cocktail? Try this simple recipe my friend used a few weeks ago. I haven’t stopped thinking about it since!
1 jug of Trader Joes Honeycrisp Apple Cider
1/2 cups of Fireball (eyeball it!)
Heat the two on the stove until piping hot and serve!
- Giveaway alert! You could win a $200 Lisi Lerch gift card and Barrington St. Anne tote of your choice. All the details are here!
- This Amazon find that I wore in my Instagram Stories last night got all the love in my DMs. It’s so cozy!
- This fabulous home tour is going to put you in the Christmas spirit STAT!
- I did some MAJOR damage online at H&M. How sweet is this pearl studded sweater?
- Our Christmas cards are in! I ordered this style and they turned out so cute. Will share them next week!
- Did you see this awesome make-your-own-popcorn microwave bowl?! Andrew and I are geeking out over it, and can’t wait for it to be delivered on Tuesday. I included it in this $25 and under gift guide!
- Cold weather got ya down? A few favorite brands released their resort collections this week! Take a virtual vacation with Tuckernuck and Alexandre Birman!
- As I’m finishing up this post, Andrew just walked up to the front door bearing Chick Fil A, and a peppermint milkshake! A surprise early day… time to get the weekend started!
Love from the Lonestar State,