Happy Friday, friends! It’s been a minute since my last happy list, and I thought this was the perfect week to bring a bit of light-hearted fun and frivolity to your screen time.
From the best ABCs you’ll ever hear to cute new arrivals, I’m hoping there will be something on this list that makes you smile. So scroll on through, and enjoy!
Here’s a snap I took while boarding my plane on the way to Dallas this week. Have you ever seen such vivid colors?! There isn’t a single filter or adjustment on this… and it was even more breathtaking in person. I couldn’t help but feel like it was a special little wave from God, reminding me of his presence in the midst of a hard week.
the happy list
- Cam has been one of my very favorite country singers since I first heard her in college. Her new album, The Otherside, is out today! (Fun fact: her song Diane was written from the perspective of the other woman in Dolly Parton’s Jolene.)
- New cookbook alert! Well… ebook, I should say, but potato potahto! I recently purchased the Erin Lives Whole Simply Whole Ebook and while I haven’t had the chance to cook from it yet, the recipes look amazing!
- Did you see the new Alexia Maria fall/winter 2020 collection? Dreamy.
- I’m in Little Rock, Arkansas with my family this weekend, and am getting my first taste of cold weather! It’s the best, and I’m writing this post cozied up next to a big fire.
- I thought it looked too good to be true, but the reviews on this $29 teddy coat are amazing. Comes in camel, pink and black!
- I’m wanting to re-learn my ABCs after this adorable video. Sure to put a smile on your face!
- Found: the sweetest pearl earrings ever.
- A new-to-me collagen I’ve been trying! Shore Magic is one pure ingredient… 100% collagen sourced from wild fish skins. I’m loving the effect it’s having on my hair growth, nail strength and skin, and the fact that I blend it right into my coffee every afternoon. So easy! And how cute is the packaging?!
- Andrew and I bought a new little entryway table, and I’m so excited to spruce it all up. First things first: a lamp. I’m loving this one!
- Last weekend, I finally put together my Ikea Pax Wardrobe! I hinted at it on stories, but can’t wait to share the full reveal soon.
- Eek! J.Crew has released new arrivals and they are so good. I’m especially drooling over this embroidered dog button down (trust me, just look at it), this perfect headband, this ruffle sweater and this cashmere wrap.
- One of my favorite small businesses, Honey & Hank, has released a new product in their adorable selection of state-inspired patterns. Melamine plates!
- Finally, the Halloween costume Andrew and I picked out… Lars and Sigrit from Eurovision! (Have y’all seen that movie? Thought it was so funny.) Sadly, I won’t be able to dress up as planned, but let me tell you… our costumes were legit. Let’s just say we even ordered Andrew a wig and silver lipstick. Maybe we’ll repurpose next year!