Happy Sunday, y’all! Is anyone shopped out yet?! (Rhetorical question… the answer is “never!”) There have been so many amazing sales this weekend, most of which are still active through tomorrow!
If you’re like me, you’re using this crazy sale weekend to get all of your Christmas shopping done. That’s why I thought it would be fun to share a few products that I personally use and love… many of them, daily! So if you’re stuck on that last, hard-to-gift person, or if you’re looking for a little something to treat yo’self with, check out a few of my favorite things below!
Click right on the image to shop, and scroll below for a description of why I love and how I use each item!
- Monogrammed Waffle Robe // When I moved into my dorm at the University of Texas my freshman year, my mom gave my roommate and I these darling, matching pink monogrammed waffle robes. I can’t believe I’m saying this… but I still use mine to this day! (If you do the math… that’s seven years. That’s a lot of love, y’all!) These are fabulous gifts because they’re great no matter the age of the person you’re gifting. They’re also light-weight, easy to clean, and oh-so-classic!
- Santal 26 Candle // Now, before you look at the price tag of this candle, hear me out. A few years ago, my mother and I went on a girls trip to NYC during Christmastime! We stayed at the fabulous 1 Hotel, and fell in love with the scent. After a lot of research, we tracked down a nearly identical fragrance! Think sandalwood, cedar, vanilla, musk… it’s the most incredible, fresh-yet-soothing aroma. If you don’t believe me, just check out all of the 5-star reviews! This candle is worth it, y’all. Trust me.
- GloPRO Microneedling Regeneration Tool // I fell in love with this buzzed-about beauty tool after purchasing it in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale two years ago. I loved it so much that last Christmas, I gave it to my mother and sister as well! Use this a few times a week for skin that feels fresh, “refurbished,” and silky-smooth. Read about it on my blog here, and check out all of the fabulous reviews here!
- Slip Silk Pillowcase & Sleep Mask // Andrew bought me this Slip Silk Pillowcase for Valentine’s Day last year, and I don’t know how I’ll ever sleep on anything else! The benefits of using this are incredible… it keeps hair silky, is kind to your skin, etc. Another great gift for anyone on your list, including yourself!
- Riki Skinny Mirror // I’ve tried a lot of beauty mirrors in my day (my other is always throwing a new one at me since I’m blind as a bat) but quite frankly, they’ve all been too cumbersome. Too small, too oddly shaped, and the list goes on! I was sent this mirror just a couple of weeks ago, and y’all. I have truly never loved anything more! First off, the mirror is huge! I can see my entire face instead of just a small section. Plus, it’s incredibly thin and therefore super easy to pack. It has a magnetic magnified mirror if you want to get a closer look, and adjustable lighting. Believe me when I say this mirror changes the game!
- Ugg Slippers // Sure, there are less expensive slippers on the market, but this pair of Ugg slippers is the only one I’ve kept track of and used for five years now! Yes, five. years. This pair, in particular, has the cutest bow detailing, and is currently on sale for 33% off!
- My Favorite Daily Moisturizer // The older I get, the more aware I’ve become about skincare. It’s so important not just that you’re “using a moisturizer,” but one that’s actually good for your skin! Enter my favorite daily moisturizer, Colleen Rothchild’s Sheer Renewal Cream. It’s lightweight, incredibly hydrating, and has the loveliest, faintest scent. My skin drinks this stuff up, and I go through tubes constantly!
- Chanel Lip Color in “Merry Rose” // Y’all know I talk about this stuff all. the. time. It is truly the best lip color out there! My favorite thing is getting DMs from y’all saying you ordered it and have fallen in love, too. This would make an incredible present for a best friend, sister, sister-in-law, etc as it really does look flawless on every skin tone. If you don’t have it already, you NEED it!
- Key Ring // Now, friends. This is not just any key ring. This is THE KEY RING OF ALL TIME. You’ll find these colorful cuties on the arm or in the bag of just about every woman in Dallas. (Ok, maybe I’m exaggerating, but I really do see them all of the time!) They make great Christmas gifts because of the price tag. It’s hard to justify buying one for yourself! But once you have one, you realize you can’t live without it. I have owned and loved mine for 2+ years, and have since purchased one for my mother, my sister, and a couple of friends! It is one product I truly use every day, and is a lifesaver for keeping track of keys.
- Cozy Chic Sherpa Pullover // I have been talking about this pullover on Instagram Stories all week, because it really is that good! I don’t know how… but it somehow combines the coziest sherpa fabric with an incredibly chic, oversized look. One of you messaged me yesterday to say this about it! “Thanks for the Southern Tide pullover rec! Bought one today and ended up wearing it to the Clemson football game tonight. So warm and cozy! Also, the only Sherpa that’s not obnoxiously fluffy. I’ll be living in it. THANKS AGAIN!” It’s on sale until Monday, so order it in your regular top size ASAP!
- Dyson Hair Dryer // I know, I know. It’s downright painful to imagine spending this much on a hairdryer, but y’all, there’s a reason there’s so much hype around this thing! I’ve owned and used mine for two years now, and have noticed an incredible change in the health of my hear. I truly believe it’s from this! My hair dries incredibly quickly and feels smooth and full afterward. (Instead of frizzy and dry like most hair dryers made it feel!) It’s worth it!
- Amika Straightening Brush // I purchased this tool in an attempt to be less-damaging on my hair, and it’s now absolutely one of my favorites! It doesn’t straighten your hair like a board (like true straighteners), but rather, smooths it out while keeping your hair voluminous! If you’re looking for a fast, low-maintenance and kind-to-your-hair way to style your hair, try this thing out.
- My Night Cream // I suffer from dry skin, and during the wintertime, it almost gets unmanageable! (I’ve had horrible instances of my skin actually peeling y’all. So bad.) This extreme recovery cream has been a game-changer. I lather it all over my face before going to bed and wake up with smooth, supple skin in the morning. Apply this right after using your GloPRO for max impact!
- Monogrammed Wallet // After using a Tory Burch passport case as my wallet for 3 years, I finally upgraded to this monogrammed Barrington wallet earlier this fall! In a nutshell, I’ve loved it. The size is perfect, the zipper-closure a game-changer, and the customization options are endless! I designed mine to match my St. Anne tote, and couldn’t be happier with the set. (P.S. The Barrington site is 10-20% off this weekend based on how much you spend with the code THANKFUL.
- Bose Headphones // I travel quite a bit, and this summer did a lot of research on wireless headphones! I wanted a pair that was first off, comfortable. Secondly, wireless. And thirdly, not ugly! I ended up purchasing this pair, and couldn’t recommend them more. They muffle noise incredibly well, so I legit leave them on all-flight even if I’m not playing music. To see my full review of them, click here!
- Framed Instagram Photo // I own three of these framed Instagram photos and let me tell you. They’re truly some of my favorite possessions! The beautiful gold frame options and white matting look so expensive and nice… but they’re under $50! All you have to do is upload the Instagram photo you want, and Framebridge prints, frames and ships it to you. Seriously, such a great gift!
I always love hearing about what friends of mine use and love, so I hope this post gives you some fun inspiration for treating yourself or gifting others!
I can’t wait to be back tomorrow as we close out the craziest sale season of the year with Cyber Monday! Who’s excited?!
Love from Texas,