Eek! Today is the day! At precisely 10am, my family and I are headed off to the airport for two weeks in Italy. I can’t believe it’s here!
I was up all night packing (I seem to do best under pressure… legit didn’t sleep a wink) anf thought it would be fun to share a few of the “non-outfit” items I’m packing for my trip! I’ll explain each below, but first, click on this collage to shop an item!
- Fresh Lip Balm // I talked about this chapstick in my beauty routine post, but I love this stuff. It’s heinously expensive for chapstick, but exactly what I crave when I need moisture!
- Superga Sneakers // I knew I’d bring along my tried and true favorite sandals in the world, but also wanted a pair of cute sneakers to switch things up! I landed on these Superga sneakers. They have the cutest platform that gives me a little extra height!
- Drybar Dry Shampoo // Hair longevity is the name of the game when it comes to travel, in my book. The longer I can go without having to wash it, the more time I have for everything else! I swear by this Drybar Dry Shampoo… the best I’ve ever used!
- Sony A5000 Camera // I love taking photos on trips, but hate lugging around my big DSLR. That’s why this smaller Sony camera that I originally bought for filming YouTube videos has become my travel go-to!
- Bose Headphones // I have had a pair of over-ear, noise canceling Bluetooth headphones on my wishlist for over a year, and decided this long plane ride ahead was the perfect excuse to bite the bullet. After lots of research, I purchased these Bose headphones. I can’t wait to see how they turn out!
- Sunglasses // This is the pair of sunglasses I’m bringing to Italy. The shape flatters every face shape and manages to look cool and stylish without being too crazy.
- Outdoor Voices Tennis Skirt // Outdoor Voices is one of my very favorite activewear lines of mine. I bought this tennis skirt especially for long walking days in Italy. Y’all, it’s so comfortable! Wearing a size Small for reference.
- Jewelry Travel Organizer // I swear by this thing y’all. I’ve used it for over a year, and don’t know what I’d do without it!
- SPF Setting Spray // This 50 SPF is what I use to quickly spray all over my face before heading out the door! The sun protection is a must for walking around all day.
- Affordable Hoop Earrings // These gold hoops are my favorite pair of affordable hoops on the market. These earrings come in a set of two – I wear the larger set most often!
- Seamless Underwear // I ran to the mall today to pick up 6 pairs of these no-show underwear. They are so comfortable and don’t show any lines!
- Ostrich Pillow // I’ve heard great things about this funky looking pillow, and finally decided to try it out this trip. Crossing my fingers it lives up to the hype!
- Sun Hat // I love a big, elegant, not-too-floppy sunhat, and was so happy to find this one for my trip. It’s under $50 and has a beautiful gold shimmer!
- Carry On Bag // For my carry on purse, I always bring my St. Anne. tote. It fits my laptop, planner, books and multiple other items beautifully!
- Heel Protectors // I purchased these heel inserts for my superga shoes. They’re a lifesaver for anything that rubs your heels!
- The Name of the Wind // This fantasy novel (nerd alert, here!) is what I’m reading right now and will be taking along for this journey.
There ya have it, friends! I’ll be sharing all about this trip on Instagram, so make sure you’ve downloaded the LIKEtoKNOW.it app and are following me there to shop my outfit details!
Love from Texas,