Hello, hello friends! I’m back again with another Sunday edition of my “Latest & Greatest” series, where I round up the cutest new arrivals to hit the web from the past week. With this edition, there’s a decidedly autumn attitude to the roundup… from wine-colored party dresses and fur vests to the perfect pair of booties. Which was the first to catch your eye?
Next up, a fun update! After putting this post together, I headed straight to the mall to try out the Charlotte Tillbury lipcolor I included above. I am in love love love with it, y’all! I purchased the shade Dolly Bird, and while it’s not as bright as it appears online, it’s the loveliest, natural pink hue. Plus, the formula is so creamy I actually enjoy wearing it! Nothing worse than dehydrating lip color, know what I mean?
As always, there were more arrivals than I had room for, so you’ll find a few other favorites below. And DON’T FORGET! The Lilly Pulitzer Anniversary Sale starts tomorrow morning at around 7am CST! Head HERE for common Q&As, HERE for my shopping tips and tricks, and HERE for their new arrivals. I’ve got a graphic filled with must-know info below, and you’ll find the rest of my Latest & Greatest links below.
- The perfect new fall nail color (that I just purchased yesterday), Mix Taupe.
- Classic leopard mules.
- Statement earrings you’ll wear with everything.
- Wishing it was cold enough for this Jackie-O coat.
- Step aside LBD… this LND is perfection in every way!
- Since the best blanket scarves always sell out early, beat the system by snatching up this one (will look amazing with jeans) and this one.
- The earrings I always get asked about!
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend, and that those of you down south in Texas are staying safe! I’m praying for all of those affected by Hurricane Harvey… it’s unbelievable to see some of the destruction. Thank y’all so much for making me a part of your Sunday! Can’t wait to see y’all around Lonestar Southern this week!
Love from Texas,