Even though this week was a short one, can we all agree we’re especially excited to see the weekend today?! There’s something about having a holiday on a Tuesday that just makes the rest of the week seem so… funky/ But we did it friends, and it’s time to celebrate!
This week’s new arrivals are so good, and I had too much fun putting together today’s roundup of the very best from my favorite retailers. I absolutely cannot wait to get that romper in! I may never take it off.
As always, there were plenty of other new arrivals that didn’t make it onto the collage. Click below to see some of my favorites!
- A pom pom sarong… need I say more?
- I’ve been seeing ads for this strapless/backless bra all over Instagram. Dying to try it out and see what all of the hype is about!
- Found: the perfect pair of summer-to-fall transition jeans.
- A sweet striped cover up.
- Couldn’t order this amazing, colorful one-piece swimsuit fast enough!
- I want you, I need you, oh baby oh baby. (And by “you” and “baby” I mean this.)
- Things I can’t say no to… gingham, bows, and a high-waisted silhouette!
Before I sign off, I wanted to give y’all a heads up that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 is just around the corner! I’ll be talking more about it on Monday, but for now, take my word for it and apply for a Nordstrom card. (I have the debit card so I don’t have to worry about having another credit card!) It will give you access to the sale on Thursday, a full eight days before the sale opens to the public! It sounds crazy, but the best items sell out in those first few pre-sale days. So rev your engines and get excited! It’s that time of year again!
Love from Texas,