“click directly on the products above to shop*
“The weekend is heeya! Ciaraaaa! This… beat… is…”
I swear to you that’s the first thing that popped in my head this morning. I have no idea why, all I know is I couldn’t not share. Ya feel?!
All early 2000s pop throwbacks aside, happy Friday friends! Let me just say, it has been the craziest week weather-wise. We’ve gone from mid 80s to blustery, lower 40s to thunderstorms to sunshine and everything in between. I’m crossing my fingers for sunny middle-ground today!
Brace yourself, because I found so many cute new arrivals this week. While I know not everyone’s closet has made the spring switch yet, these are pieces to start considering for spring break and the sunny weeks ahead! There are also so many items (including these amazing turquoise drops and these pretty pink sandals) that you can start incorporating into your looks now. I love that flexibility!
There were so many fun pieces, in fact, that I couldn’t fit them all into this collage. Click through the links below for a few other fun gems!
- “it’s not like a regular sweater, it’s a cool sweater“
- loving the neckline on this striped, ruffled swimsuit
- don’t miss out on this semi-annual sale
- one of my favorite artists just released a new album (don’t judge me….)
- the cutest sneakers around
- gingham goodness
- all this makes me think of is Lizzie McGuire and I kinda want it…
- this collab between Lilly Pulitzer, Starbucks and S’Well bottles is so good (see mine here)
- did you know you can shop my Instagrams without having to register for LiketoKnow.it? Just navigate to the “insta post” tab under “browse by,” click a photo and you’ll see all of the products!
I hope everyone has the best weekend! Anyone headed anywhere fun?
Love from Texas,