Hello all you crazies! It’s been a while since I’ve done any sort of beauty post, but lately I’ve been getting a few questions about my makeup routine. So, I thought it might be fun to make a little video walking you through my very natural, every-day face!
The makeup look below isn’t the one I use in most of my blog posts, as that look require a lot more coverage and definition. (I hate the feeling of walking around in a ton of makeup all day!) While I’ll be doing a tutorial on that go-to blog makeup routine in the near future, I thought I’d start off with my very favorite basics that provide an easy, effortless look.
I’ll list the steps below. Watch the video for a step by step guide, and be sure to click subscribe on my YouTube page so you never miss an upload!
P.S. If there’s one product I recommend as a must-have, it’s a Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick! I use mine every day, and it gives you the prettiest glow. :)
My Everyday Makeup Routine
- Dab a little water all over your face.
- Pour a teeny, tiny drop of Jojoba oil onto the tips of your fingers. Rub in evenly over face.
- Using your fingers, rub a dime sized amount of Laura Mercier Radiance onto your face.
- Using your fingers, rub a dime sized amount of Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer onto your face. I use the shade “Nude.”
- Conceal dark under-eyes and any problem areas with Covergirl Concealer. I use the shade “Fair.”
- Swish a light dusting of Laura Mercier powder over face with this brush.
- With a wide brush, lightly dust Bronze Goddess bronzer across your cheeks and down center of your face.
- Using an angled blush brush, press-then-swipe blush across the apples of your cheeks. I use the shade “Lotus Pink.”
- Fill in (lightly) brows with a Laura Mercier eyebrow pencil. I use the shade “Ash Blonde.”
- Cover entire eyelid in lightest Naked 2 pallet shade.
- Cover bottom half of eyelid in third lightest Naked 2 pallet shade.
- Line eyes with a black liquid eyeliner.
- Add a swipe of Hypnose Drama mascara.
- Sweep Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick across your cheeks, forehead and nose. My favorite beauty product!
- Finish off with a nude lipstick. I use the shade “Adrienne!”
Hope you enjoyed, ladies! If you have any go-to beauty products or techniques you swear by, I’d love to hear in the comments! Always looking for ways to update and improve my routine. :)
Love from Texas,