Well gang, this girl is officially in the Christmas spirit! I’ve finished my classes for the semester and have nothing ahead but sugar cookies and carols and fireplaces and gift wrapping and I am quite content with that.
And how am I kicking off this winter break? A John Mayer concert with the boy tonight! (squeal squeal squeal) In fact, the fine young fellow (Jeff, not Johnny M) along with my sudden burst of Christmas spirit prompted me to think about gifts, so I’ve thrown together a few of my ideas! If you have a southern gent in your life in any way shape or form (my dad definitely qualifies!), then I hope these help you as the 25th rolls closer and closer! Enjoy!
1. Patagonia Kanteen – With the Patagonia logo and a sleek, silver design, water bottles just got cool.
2. Smathers & Branson Needlepoint Key Fob – These classic key fobs come in a million options, from bird dogs to golf clubs, making for a personal gift he’ll love.
3. Engraved Cufflinks – For the modern day Jay Gatsby.
4. Flannel Sleep Pants – Comfy. Pajama. Pants. Three worlds you’ll never go wrong with.
5. Star Spangled Spatula – America + Grilling.
8. LifeProof Waterproof iPhone Case – Because this means he can finally jump into any body of water without being hindered by the phone in his pocket.
9. Kiel James Patrick Watch Strap – A classic, quality style like this ensures many years of enjoyment.
10. Yeti Cooler – To keep everything he likes to drink cold.
11. Harding Lane Needlepoint Ball Cap – Classic baseball cap perfection.
12. L.L.Bean Camp Chair – A staple to tailgates, fire pits, and lake shores everywhere.
I hope you had fun browsing through these and gained some ideas for your personal gift giving! Best wishes to everyone going through exams! And as always…
Love from Texas,