After receiving the most fabulous news of all of 2020 (I don’t even feel like this is an exaggeration) I am doing a happy dance this Friday morning. Curious what I’m talking about? Check out the happy list below! Hint: It’s the very first thing on the list.
It always makes my day to put these lists of happy things together. There’s a lot of darkness in our world right now, and my hope is that seeing some lighthearted, positive things during your time online puts a smile on your face!
the happy list
- Father of the Bride 3, the mini-sequel, comes out tonight! I know, I know, I’m freaking out too! This happy deserves it’s own set of bullet points:
For a darling article by Nancy Meyers on how this sequel came about, click here!
Did you see my own Annie Banks moment? I shared a special Instagram post last night with a few completely unplanned photos from my wedding that you may recognize!
P.S. You’ll find more of my wedding photos here.
- Our home updates are nearly done! If you missed the news, our house has been in a state of chaos as we’ve updated a few rooms/appliances/wallpaper, etc. It’s all coming together, and I can’t wait to show you the update! Just ordered this mirror as the finishing touch to our downstairs powder room.
- One of my favorite lines, Summersalt, has debuted an adorable activewear line! Obsessed with it all.
- Peloton friends… did you know you can now take barre class?!
- This hardly ever happens. J.Crew is offering 50% off outerwear today only with the code COZY. In love with this quilted barn jacket!
- I came across this Instagram post, and decided to make the recipe Wednesday night. It turned out delicious, and was so simple!
- It may feel early, but Sweet Caroline Designs has released her 2020 Christmas card collection and they are putting me in the spirit!
- Flynn is obsessed with this new dog toy, and your furry friend may love it too!
- Restock alert! These $20 sneakers are a favorite of mine from last year Just ordered a replacement pair!
- Anyone else loving Justin Bieber’s new song? Talk about happy!
- We have sold over 400 hats to benefit 5 women with Africa New Life! WOOHOO! Purchase yours today here!
- While I have no travel plans anytime soon, seeing the news that the Four Seasons Hotel George V in Paris has reopened transported me for a moment! This video gave me chills.
- If you’re craving some autumn inspiration, you’re going to want to check out this post.
Andrew and I have a low-key weekend ahead, and are hoping to declutter our house and set up our garage gym! Tonight, though, we’ve got Father of the Bride 3 and the Stars hockey game on the menu… probably with our favorite Thai takeout. As I get older, these are the things I find myself excited about. Anyone else? :)
As always, I’d love to hear what’s making your happy list this week!
Love from the Sunshine State,