Happy Tuesday, friends! Although I have to admit… my internal clock is feeling all out of wack today.
Andrew had the day off yesterday, and we had the best time running errands, taking Flynn on a longgg walk to grab coffee from a neighborhood favorite, picking up a Ring doorbell, ordering Thai takeout and watching a movie. (Hunter Killer was so good!)
I took the day off too, which is why you didn’t see me around here, but jumped on my Instagram Story real quick to share about how this Barbour jacket turned out 10000x better than anticipated! (If you missed it, you’ll find the video saved to my “NSale” highlights tab.) It’s absolutely my favorite #NSale find thus far, and I am so excited about it. See more photos of me in it here.
Downtime with my little fam is always just the best, and I’m feeling so refreshed jumping back into today. I’m excited to share my online Nordstrom Anniversary Sale orders later this week once they all come in, but in the meantime thought it would be fun to share one of my favorite types of post… a happy list!
Below, you’ll find an assortment of things making me happy. I hope they put a little pep in your step too!
the happy list
- A light snack I’m currently loving? These pop cakes with a bit of peanut butter! I recently ordered them (warning: they come in a set of 12 in a huge box!) to replace my go-to Quaker rice cakes. They have half the calories and half the carbs, and they’re so good!
- I snagged these pink loafers on mega sale, and heard many of y’all were bummed they sold out so quickly. Good news: found them still available here!
- Fancy a bit of virtual window-shopping? The new trunk show from Agua by Agua Bandita is drool-worthy.
- Warning: you won’t be able to stop eating this delicious new recipe from Elisabeth and Butter.
- My second Instagram account @WouldRatherBeWearing, which is devoted solely to outfit collages, is nearly at 10,000 followers! Once we hit that mark, I’ll be able to add easy swipe ups for each look. Yay!
- My friend Ashley put together the loveliest inspirational post around my current color crush… green!
- If you’re looking to jump into a new bible study, I just got an email about this upcoming 40 day one! While I haven’t personally done it, it looks like a great place to jump in, whether you’re new to spending time reading the Bible or not. You can sign up online and then order the $15 study book here.
- This ipad case + bluetooth keyboard has turned my iPad into a mini computer!
- The Fanm Mon dress I ordered a few weeks ago is out for delivery today. I can’t wait to share it when it arrives!
- This just in! Mi Golondrina is releasing braided floral headbands on Wednesday and I am so excited.
Anything you’d add to your own happy list? I’m all ears!
Love from the Sunshine State,