Happy Cinco, friends! The sun is out, the weather is balmy, and I’m so excited for an excuse to celebrate during all of this craziness by throwing on some fun embroidery, mixing up a batch of margaritas and cooking up some delicious Tex Mex tonight. It’s the little things!
Today’s post is short and sweet. I thought it would be fun to round up a few festive Cinco de Mayo-inspired links for you. I hope you enjoy!
a few festive links
- I ordered this dress a few weeks ago after having eyed the white version for a few months. It arrived last night and is even more beautiful in person. Perfect timing!
- Planning on making this cheese enchilada recipe tonight!
- How chic are these blue margarita glasses?
- Remember the embroidered otomi dress I wore to our engagement shower? I had it custom made from this Etsy shop. The owner is such a joy to work with!
- Personalized fiesta flags… enough said!
- Andrew and I were supposed to head here for our one year anniversary in a few weeks. Hoping we get to reschedule when this is all over!
- How fabulous are these embroidered koozies?! Fiesta-ready for sure.
- This dreamy wedding set in San Miguel is giving me all the feels.
- One of my favorites, Elisabeth, just posted this churro recipe on her insta and it has me drooling!
- Love otomi as much as I do? Check out this cute swimsuit!
Wishing you a happy Tuesday and an extra large side of guac!
Love from the Sunshine State,