As I type this, I’m on round six of listening to Taylor Swift’s new “Call It What You Want” on repeat. So yep, I think this weekend is off to a great start. (Real talk – what do you think of the new song? I love it!)
It’s been a busy week around here, with a fun weekend ahead! Today I’m heading down to Austin for my cousin’s wedding, which I’ve been looking forward to all week! Another thing I’ve been looking forward to? The 3.5-hour road trip with my parents… those of you who have seen them on Insta Stories know they are hilarious!
I still can’t believe we’re already into November, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t embracing the new month wholeheartedly! Yes… that does mean I’ve broken out the Michael Buble Christmas CD. ‘Tis the season, in my book! :)
You can definitely tell from today’s roundup of the cutest new arrivals to hit the web that retailers are feeling the same way. Lots of bundle-up-worthy pieces this week! Here are a few that didn’t fit into the collage:
- tempted to buy this and stow away until spring
- you know I love a red cocktail dress, and this beaut is especially swoon-worthy
- a cactus jewelry dish... need I say more?
- there’s nothing that gets me in the spirit quite like a themed coffee mug
- a princess puffer coat if I’ve ever seen one
- my favorite boots from last year are on major sale and still in stock in many sizes
Wishing you a wonderful, restful weekend friends! Thanks for stopping by today!
Love from Texas,