Happy Friday, friends! I don’t know about you, but this week us Dallasites got a first taste of fall. Granted, that meant temperatures in the high 70s, but we’ll take what we can get!
I’m so excited to bring you today’s roundup of the cutest new arrivals to hit the web. You’ll notice a couple pieces are from J.Crew… they’ve released lots of new arrivals that are absolutely amazing, and you’ll get 30% off today with the code FRIDAY.
Also be sure to check out Starfish Project’s new collection. I am smitten with these gorgeous pieces that make new lives free from human trafficking a possibility for women in Asia.
I’m also so excited to let y’all know that I’m heading somewhere so fun on Sunday! Be sure to check back then to see where I’m going, and what I’ll be packing!
As always, here are a few other favorite finds that didn’t fit into today’s collage:
- this plaid shawl is all kinds of fall perfection, and this one is gorgeous for a more neutral look
- i’ve been burning this candle all weel, and am loving this new brand
- if you love fall, and i mean really really love fall, you need these
- a color block pattern in all of my favorite shades
- yes, i’ll be a pink carmen sandiego
- this petite version of my favorite tote is the cutest thing!
Wishing everyone a fabulous fall weekend! This new recipe is on my Saturday to-do list. Priorities, people!
Love from Texas,