Friends! Nothing like a little Sunday evening Latest & Greatest to shake things up, huh? This month has been so busy and fun around here that there hasn’t been room for these weekly roundups to go live on Fridays. That’s why I decided that instead of letting them slip away, we’d bring them back as a weekend edition! I know I love spending Sunday evenings relaxing at home and prepping for the week ahead, so hopefully this fits into your day perfectly.
Now that August is drawing to a close (!!!) we’re seeing more and more fall arrivals pop up! While it’s still quite toasty down here in Dallas, I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t already ordered a couple of cute things to break out on chilly days. (Can we talk about the perfection that is this jacket?) There’s so much autumn goodness packed into today’s roundup (and the links below) and I can’t get enough! Don’t forget to check out the cute items I couldn’t fit onto the collage below:
- for your coffee obsessed cat-lover
- j.crew’s excursion vests are back, and in a color I’m swooning over
- this crisp white dress is the epitome of classic, and it’s under $100
- $38 statement earrings I want in all three colors
- monogram, rose gold and marble? So much to love!
- this new Clare V. style is to die for!
- wishing for snow so I can wear this hot pink puffer beauty! (under $100)
- a gingham ruffled top you’ll be wearing all fall long
On a personal note, I’ve finally slowed down from the back-to-back travel I was doing all summer long, and can’t tell you how nice it’s been to actually have a couple of weekends home. It almost feels like I’m rediscovering Dallas again, and with new restaurants popping up all over the place, it almost feels like a new city! I can’t wait for fall festivities (i.e. football) to start up again. Don’t get me wrong… I have no idea what goes on in a football game (shameful, I know) but I do love the fun weekends filled with friends and tail gating it brings!
Wishing each of you a restful evening, and a wonderful start to the week ahead!
Love from Texas,