Today marks our 25th “Latest & Greatest” post, friends! How about that for a start to the weekend! I had so much fun looking back to the very first of these I ever put together… almost a year ago now! Crazy how time flies. This weekly tradition has quickly become one of my favorite parts of Lonestar Southern. I so hope y’all have enjoyed it as well!
I finally landed back in Dallas after a week and a half spent out-of-town, and so finally sitting down to comb through all the new arrivals I had missed was so fun. How amazing is this blue romper? I’m afraid if I get it, I’ll never take it off. And I’m crushing hard on these white tassel earrings!
My favorite new arrival of all, however, has to be Lilly Pulitzer’s Spring Break Sunseekers collection. (The romper at the bottom left of the roundup is part of it!) I got to live in the line for a couple of days at Palm Beach (video of my experience coming soon!) and can’t tell y’all how young, comfortable and fun this collection is! Click here to see all of the cute styles.
Here are a few other new arrivals I’m loving:
- a favorite brand + my favorite place = the sweetest combination ever
- these take my love for pom poms to a new level
- while I’m not typically a choker gal, this style has me drooling
- this sweet striped number needs to be in your closet ASAP
- when all of your favorite colors make it onto the cutest pair of sandals
- love how easy and cute this is for spring and summer
Needless to say, I am wiped out (in the best way) after back to back travel! I’m looking forward to resting up and getting organized this weekend, along with hanging out with my sister before she heads back to college! We’ve both agreed that a movie night involving the new Beauty and the Beast is a MUST. Who else is excited to see it?!
Love from Texas,