I am looking for my first ever intern! (Oh wow… just saying that makes me giddy!)
A little over a year has passed since I took Lonestar Southern on as my full time job, and as I head into year two, I’m looking for a right hand gal to share the fun with! This position is unpaid, and will require 10-15 hours a week. Read below for all the details!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION WILL INCLUDE…
- social media management
- inventory management
- content brainstorming and creation
- proficient knowledge of social media (namely Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and Youtube)
- knowledge of DSLR cameras (huge plus)
- knowledge of Lightroom and Photoshop (huge plus)
- knowledge of WordPress (huge plus)
- strong written and verbal communication skills
I’M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO…
- is located in the DFW area
- has an artistic eye and creative mindset
- is a proactive “doer”
- has an eye for the latest fashion trends
- has the ability to keep me on-task
- has strong organizational skills
- is kind, lighthearted and fun!!!
If interested, please send the following to [email protected] with the subject line “INTERN” :
- cover letter
- a quick blurb covering your career aspirations
Applications are due by Tuesday, August 30th at 11:59 pm, but the sooner they’re submitted, the better! I am SO, so excited to begin the hunt. Happy weekend, everyone!
Love from Texas,